What To Expect
What is a service like?
All experiences at Carrollwood Adventist Church are comprised of two main elements: powerful worship and a life-changing message. It begins at 11am and closes about 12:15pm. At each weekend experience, everyone is engaged and encouraged in a practical way to take some kind of next step towards their walk with God. Our worship includes…
- Worship in Music: Lift your heart into God’s presence with rejoicing and awe.
- Worship in Prayer: Come to Jesus. Leaving your burdens, joys, challenges, and opportunities with Him.
- Worship in Word: Learn of God’s love, character, and plan for us through His Word.
- My Next Step: Respond to God’s Message, submit prayer requests, or suggest other topics to address during the “Worship in Word”.
- Worship in Giving: Express thanks to God by returning to Him His tithe (10% of our income) and giving offerings as you are moved to give.
How should you come dressed?
However you like! Some people come in jeans. Some come in suits or dresses. We believe God is more interested in what’s inside your heart than what you’re wearing.
What do you have for my family?
If you come at 11am, we have age appropriate experiences for all members of the family! Your child will experience teaching, music, and activities all designed to build their character, and point them towards a closer walk with God.
For infants 0-1 there is a nursery.
For other kids age 2-10 there are classes with teaching, music, drama, and fun.
Above 10, we encourage them to sit in the congregation with their families.